Program objectives :
Robert Rosen instituted a rigorously mathematical treatise on the subject of anticipatory systems, the theory of which provides the conceptual basis for foresight studies. Anticipatory systems has received some attention from practitioners and has been identified as an area requiring research attention.
To achieve the above-mentioned purposes, the following objectives are set: :
– Promote conversations about current and future research directions in anticipatory systems
– Advice companies to implement an anticipatory systems in order to make the right decisions
Program team :
– Jonathan Calof, University of Ottawa, Canada
– Mourad Oubrich, CIEMS, Morocco
– Abdelati Hakmaoui, CIEMS, Morocco
– Nanette Bulger, Independent consultant, USA
– Hamid El Ghazi, Research associate, INPT, Morocco
– Aziza Amine, Research associate, INPT, Morocco
– Ikrame Belabbes, PhD Student, INPT, Morocco
Current Project :
Big Data, AI is about increasing volumes, velocities and variety of data. This research program attempts to demonstrate how AI is helping in the development of anticipatory system. Robert Rosen (1985) deﬁnied an anticipatory system as a natural system that contains an internal predictive model of itself and of its environment, which allows it to change state at an instant in accord with the model’s predictions pertaining to a later instant”. Therefore, anticipatory system is conducted in order to gain more knowledge about things to come so that today’s decisions can be based more solidly on available expertise than before.
This research program focuses on the potential of anticipatory systems in strengthening competitiveness in the business world by way of streamlining customer experiences and customer purchase journeys. To accomplish this, marketers and artificial intelligence experts need to collaborate, and not compete. Marketers should reimagine their customer-service processes, focusing on using AI to achieve more operational flexibility or speed, greater scale, better decision-making, and increased personalization of products and services.
In doing so, this research program is conducted by a range of scientists and technologists with varying perspectives, interests, and motivations.
A project entitled: “ Anticipatory system based on AI (Machine learning and NLP) : Applying to Customer Experience ” is conducted to support and provide a range of advice to companies.