Seminar title :
- A set of rules for how to do good research -
This seminar will be delivered by Dr. Klaus Solberg Söilen, Professor at Halmstad University
Research Seminar Series Objectives :
The series programme is organised jointly by the CIEMS Research & DATA Research Team of the INPT. The research seminar series aims to :
– Host well respected scholars presenting cutting edge research
– Promote conversations about current and future research directions
Speaker Information :
Professor Klaus Solberg Söilen is Professor at Halmstad University in Sweden and an external lecturer at Copenhagen Business School (CBS) in Denmark. He is the editor-in-chief of Journal of Intelligence Studies in business (JISIB), a journal he helped found some nine year ago which is indexed by SCOPUS and Web of Science (emerging list). He has written more than half a dozen books and more than fifty articles. Before entering academia he worked for ten years in industry, in the US, Europe and Scandinavia, the last three years as auditor for KPMG Oslo. He has been a consultant to more than sixty companies world wide.
Seminar Objectives :
This first research seminar series aims at :
– How to do good research in the social sciences ?
– How does the world of scientific publications work ?
Place & Date :
INPT Rabat – Morocco
Friday, January 10, 2020
Information : :
Phone : +212 6 28 88 86 19