Competitive intelligence (CI) is an approach based on acquiring and analyzing of strategic information to create sustainable value in a company. It comes in before, risk management and proactive action on the environment (influence).
Competitive intelligence can help boost sales by allowing you to stay updated with the current market trends, and see what kind of strategies and campaigns are being used by your competitors to attract customers. These insights will help you improve your product and re-adjust your sales strategies, thereby increasing the overall revenue.
CIEMS provides to its clients the following services consulting in competitive intelligence :
CI Unit development :
- Advice on how competitive intelligence can potentially benefit your business
- Apply proven competitive intelligence framework to identify intelligence gaps and areas for improvement
- Personalized recommendations on how to develop your CI Unit
- Advise the competitive intelligence solution perfectly suited to your CI Unit
- Provide technical support and training for the implementation of the CI Unit
- Alerts and newsletters for intelligence distribution
- Visual dashboards to highlight key insights
- Social media monitoring
- Social Listening
- Technical and commercial due diligence
- On Demand request that provides intelligence and insights
|Data Intelligence||Competitive Intelligence||Growth Strategy|